I recently encountered a problem of downloading music to my iPod. And I believe it’s also a hassle for so many people who want to get free music onto their gadgets. Still, I hope to have an effective way to do so, for I always need to update the music on my iPod.
How to download music to iPod?
There are actually many sites like iTunes store which make it so easy to acquire music for your iPod. But nearly all these sites require payment to get any sound tracks.
So, is there a way to download music to iPod free and legally? If you spend some time on searching the answers online, you may find out that people usually use Limewire to grab free music. But the more free songs we get , the more chances that they may come with virus, malware or ads. It is because that Limewire uses a “peer-to-peer” technology to get music, which means that the free songs are coming from another one’s computer with no warrant of safety. You’re taking risk when receiving files from an anonymous even though the stuffs are free.
Is there a way to download music to iPod free and safely?
There’re also many approaches to overcome the drawbacks of Limewire. I am going to show you a powerful tool for downloading music to your ipod or just any other devices – Free Music Downloader. This tool does not host any songs at all, but instead providing you the links to free music resources hosted on other 3rd-party sites with safety. So after all, it’s a handy software to search, locate and get free music from all over the web, saving your time and keeping safety all the time.
Steps to get free music from web
Step1: Download free-music-downloader and install it.
Step2: Type the name of a song you want into the “Search Music” field, hit the button and wait for the program fetches all resources available to download on web. Go to check a song in the search results, you can click “Audition” to listen to the audio before deciding to download (By clicking the “Down Arrow”).
Step3: Wait a while for the program finish download the song indicated by you (You may check the download progress, too). Once done, you can find the song file in output directory set by the program.
After that, you may transfer the downloaded music to iTunes playlist (All of such items are free from DRM).
Syncing music to iPod automatically
1. Connect your iPod to your computer and open iTunes.
2. Select your iPod in the “DEVICES” section of the iTunes’s “Source list”.
3. In the main window of iTunes browser, select the “Music” tab.
4. Under “Music” tab, check “Sync music” and make sure that the check box of “Include music videos” is also ticked. You will then have the option to sync all/selected songs and playlists from computer to iTunes.
5. Click “Apply” and iTunes will begin syncing the content you’ve selected to your iPod.
Tip: You can use the capacity bar at the bottom of the iPod settings window to check how much space is available. Get to know the space that a playlist may take by selecting it and then looking at the bottom of the iTunes window.
6. The iTunes LCD will display the sync progress and notify you when it completes.
7. To disconnect your iPod, select it in the “Source list” and click the “Eject” icon. Again, you can download this handy tool from here: